Sunday 10 August 2014

RSPCA Cupcake Day August 18


So I have been a little absent of late... With moving house and living life, it just feels like you run out of time so quickly!!!

So in my grand comeback I've decided to start things off with a bang!!

Firstly I'll apologise to those who have been left hanging for my next post... I realise this is riveting stuff ;)



This week will kick off my preparation for August 18 which is the RSPCA cupcake day!!! All money raised from this awesome fundraising effort goes toward protecting animals from cruelty which, being a complete animal lover, really tugs at my heart strings.


So I will be slaving away all weekend over a hot oven to prepare some amazing treats for people to buy. For those of you with big hearts and some spare cash you can donate online by clicking the link below;
I am really excited about this project and look forward to sharing the results with all of you!!!

Get donating and ....

Happy baking!!!



All photos taken from www.rspca.org.au

No comments:

Post a Comment